Tuition and Fees
TUITION AND FEE SCHEDULE – 2017/2018
(These rates and fees apply to only Domestic students. International [J-1 or F-1 visa] student rates are available from the Principal.)
|GRADE||REG. FEE||BOOK/ TECH FEE||ANNUAL TUITION||MONTHLY TUITION (11 Months)||MONTHLY TUITION (10 Months)||ADDITIONAL FEES|
|6th Grade||150.00||550.00||6,100.00||554.55||610.00||Extended Day Care Registration Fee:$25|
|7th Grade||150.00||550.00||6,300.00||572.73||630.00||Extended Day Care Weekly Fee:$25|
|8th Grade||150.00||550.00||6,500.00||590.91||650.00||Dance Class Reg. Fee:$25 $200/Semester|
|9th Grade||150.00||550.00||7,000.00||636.37||700.00||Art Class Fee: $200/Semester|
|12thGrade||150.00||550.00||7,100.00||645.46||710.00||Testing Fee: (New Students) $30|
- $150 Non-Refundable Registration Fee is due at the time of application. (Family cap of $300 for Registration Fees).
- $550 Book/Technology Fee is due at the time application. Book/Technology Fee includes rental of textbooks and purchase of required consumable workbooks. Textbooks must be returned undamaged at the end of the school year or additional charges will be assessed for the cost of replacing the book.
- An early bird discount of $100 is offered to families who pay the Registration and Book/Tech fees on or before the early bird deadline.
- The multi-child family discount is applied to the lowest tuition rate(s).
- Extracurricular charges and sports fees are not included in tuition.
- Art Class and Dance Class fees are billed separately.
- Late fees, interest, and NSF fees are charged pursuant to the Financial Commitment Agreement.
- Any proration of tuition is based on a 10-month schedule which begins in August and ends in May. No partial month prorations are offered.