International Intensive English Class
Intensive English Program • July and January Vacations • Jacksonville, Florida
We at Seacoast Christian Academy have prepared a cross-cultural experience for students who wish to enhance their English proficiency, while enjoying all that Florida has to offer!
Our 4-week winter and summer language programs include 18 hours per week of instruction by teachers trained in ESL*.
Students will be challenged to improve their listening, reading, writing, grammar, discussion, and vocabulary skills, utilizing face-to-face instruction in small class sizes, as well as through the computer and listening lab.
We offer three levels of instruction, including the following: Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced English. Students who complete the course will be given a certificate of completion.
*English as a second language
At Your Service!
Our professional staff is at your service to coordinate and handle all details related to your visit in the United States, including:
• Pick up at the airport and special welcome to our beautiful city, to our campus, and to the families who open their homes and hearts to each student;
• Support students with their initial needs, including school supplies, a tour of the school facilities and other requirements;
• Careful selection of Host Families, so that you can experience a typical American family lifestyle in a Christian environment; and…
• Our International Student Program Director is ready to communicate in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
• Experience an American family lifestyle by living w/ one of our Host Families!
• Special Events after school hours! (Optional)
• Special vacation programs on weekends! (Optional)
• 15 minutes from sunny Jacksonville Beaches
• 2 hours from Orlando Theme Parks
• Incredible social, entertainment, sports and cultural activities available
Interested in learning more about the International Students program at Seacoast Christian Academy? We invite you to schedule a tour by contacting the admissions office at (904) 722-1738.