|4 credits||4 credits||4 credits||3 credits||4 credits|
|5 credit Intro to the Bible||English I||Algebra I||Biology||World Cultural Geography|
|.5 credit Life Management||English II||Geometry||Physical Science||World History (Honors)|
|Bible 10||English III (honors)||Algebra II||Anatomy and Physiology||American History (Honors)|
|Bible 11||English IV (honors)||Math for College Readiness||Marine Science||.5 credit Economics (Honors)|
|Bible 12||AP English Lit||Pre Calculus||Chemistry||.5 credit American Government (Honors)|
|AP English Lang||Dual Enrollment|
|Foreign Language||Fine/Practical Arts||Physical Education||Electives|
|2 credits||1 credit||1 credit||1 credit|
|American Sign Language 1||(.5)2D Art||Personal Fitness||May include additional courses from the core subjects, fine or practical art areas. – See more at: http://www.seacoastchristianacademy.com/academics/private-high-schools-jacksonville-fl/graduation-requirements/#sthash.4Cw5X6vb.dpuf|
|American Sign Language 2||(.5)3D Art|
|(.5)Selected Computer courses|
- Seacoast Christian Academy endeavors to meet or exceed the core requirements for a standard high school diploma in the State of Florida. Therefore, SCA is unable to provide a modified curriculum for high school students with exceptional education needs.
- Qualified high school students may request to take available Honors and/or Advanced Placement courses. Advanced Placement courses are rigorous and have the potential to earn college credit. Honors and Advanced Placement courses are weighted an additional GPA point.
- Students entering the 11th or 12th grade with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher may apply for Dual Enrollment. Students are required to take all required core classes at SCA and may enroll in additional college courses at FSCJ. This is a highly rigorous academic program that requires personal motivation and discipline. Dual enrolled courses are weighted an additional GPA point.
- Students who transfer to SCA during high school are not expected to meet all of the Bible course requirements. All students will take a Bible class for every year that they are enrolled at SCA.
- Anatomy/Physiology, Marine Science, Electives and Fine/Practical Art courses are offered based upon student interest. They may not be offered every year.
Learn more about Seacoast Christian Academy
Interested in learning more about the Fine Art opportunities at Seacoast Christian Academy? We invite you to schedule a tour by contacting the admissions office at (904) 722-1738 or send us at email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!