Tuition & Fees
2016-2017 TUITION AND FEE SCHEDULE
TUITION MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY MAY 22, 2017
|MONTHLY TUITION (11 Months)||MONTHLY TUITION (10 Months)||ADDITIONAL FEES|
|Kindergarten||150.00||6000.00||100.00||545.45||600.00||EDC Registration Fee $25|
|1St Grade||150.00||6000.00||100.00||545.45||600.00||EDC Monthly Fees
Before $60 After $100 Both $155
- Registration fees are due upon enrollment.
- Books are purchased by the school and are school property.
- A discount of 10% off tuition is offered for military and families with two or more children (Preschool, elementary and 6th -12th grade) and is applied to the lowest tuition rate.
- An early registration discount of $100 is offered to families who register before the early bird deadline on March 31st.
- A family cap of $300 for registration.
- A discount of 3% off tuition is offered for families who make payment in full of all fees on or before August 1st.
- Extracurricular charges are not included in tuition and will be assessed separately.
- Late fees, interest, and NSF fees are charged pursuant to the Financial Commitment Agreement.
- Tuition is charged for each SEMESTER of attendance (in whole or part) for withdrawals. Prorations for late entrance are based on a 10-month schedule beginning in August and ending in May.
- Extended Day Care (EDC) charges are paid at the beginning of each month.
Learn more about Seacoast Christian Academy
Interested in learning more about the Fine Art opportunities at Seacoast Christian Academy? We invite you to schedule a tour by contacting the admissions office at (904) 722-1738 or send us at email at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!