Tuition & Fees
TUITION AND FEE SCHEDULE
2018/2019 SCHOOL YEAR
|GRADE||ANNUAL TUITION||MONTHLY TUITION
|Kindergarten||$6,600||$660||$600||3% of tuition due if paid in full by August 1|
|1st||$6,600||$660||$600||10% of tuition due for military families|
|2nd||$6,600||$660||$600||10% of tuition due for siblings|
- $150 Non-Refundable Registration Fee is due at the time of application. (Family cap of $300 for Registration Fees).
- $100 Book/Technology Fee is due at the time of application. Book/Technology Fee includes rental of textbooks and purchase of required consumable workbooks. Textbooks must be returned undamaged at the end of the school year or additional charges will be assessed for the cost of replacing the book.
- An early bird discount of $100 is offered to families who pay the Registration and Book/Tech fees on or before the early bird deadline.
- The sibling/multi-child family discount is applied to the lowest tuition rate(s).
- Dance Class Fees are billed separately.
- Late fees, interest, and NSF fees are charged pursuant to the Financial Commitment Agreement.
- Any proration of tuition is based on a 10-month schedule which begins in August and ends in May. No partial month prorations are offered.
- Extended Day Care (EDC) is available AM (6:30 AM-8:00 AM) and PM (3:30 PM-6:00 PM). Includes breakfast & afternoon snack.
- EDC Registration Fee $25.00
- EDC Monthly Fee: AM $60.00 PM $100.00 AM & PM $155.00
Learn more about Seacoast Christian Academy
Interested in learning more about the Fine Art opportunities at Seacoast Christian Academy? We invite you to schedule a tour by contacting the admissions office at (904) 513-2602 or send us at email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!